If you know me at all, you know that I absolutely love to decorate for the holidays. But I’m also adamant about not pulling out holiday décor until after I’ve enjoyed Thanksgiving with my friends and family. But now that I’ve done so, I’m ready to start thinking about everything I’m going to be putting in my own house, and I can always use new ideas! If you need some holiday decorating ideas of your own, don’t miss all of these gorgeous pictures.
- Shonee at Hawthorne & Main has three fail-proof ideas for your holiday decorating this year: signs, wreaths, and pillows. They’re all incredibly easy ways to add some oomph.
- Kersey at Momtastic (shout-out to a fellow SLC blogger!) has a great roundup of simple and inexpensive holiday decorations. How cool is this fruit wreath?
3. If you’re into the rustic look, check out Melissa’s holiday decorating ideas. The Inspired Room is filled with cozy fur blankets, pinecone garlands, and old books.
- Shauna at Perfectly Imperfect has some classic and kid-friendly holiday decorating ideas. It doesn’t have to be hard to incorporate holiday décor into your existing décor.
- Check out Thrifty Décor Chick for ideas for the entire house, including a book nook and kids’ rooms. I love her little touches throughout the entire house.
- If you’re up for a little DIY Work, go to A Beautiful Mess. This marquee is so festive without being over the top.
- There’s not much green or red in sight, but Censational Girl Kate’s décor looks pretty festive anyway. Love all that winter white with the touches of gold!
- These vintage-inspired decorations from AttaGirlSays are pretty great! Vintage and holiday decorations just go so well together.
- Oh my. You’ve gotta love all these wreaths from Paint Me Pink! This is classic green and red.
- How I’d love to be a guest in this winter wonderland from Love Grows Wild! It’s so simple but so nice.
- Who doesn’t love some Young House Love? This is the perfect hodge-podge tree, and I love it.
- White Lace Cottage is your stop for shabby chic holiday decorating ideas. The pastel colors look great with the existing vintage décor.
- Making Lemonade has some really fun looks that are really easy to incorporate into your everyday décor. Perfect if you don’t want to have to pack everything away just to decorate for the holidays.
- This tree from City Farmhouse is stunning. It’s amazing how so many ornaments can look so good, right?
- Craftberry Bush absolutely nails the white holiday décor thing. The homemade paper trees are brilliant.
I hope that gives you some great holiday decorating ideas. Meanwhile, back to work on my own! It really is the most wonderful time of the year.